Wednesday 3 September 2014

Story Writing Two

Why was I dumb enough to get on the wrong plane. I am now In India, I'm sorry I have no clue where I am in India because I can not speak their language. I have been here for about two hours now and I have just sat on a chair looking out at the view for about ten minutes now and the rest of the time before I was rushing around the airport trying to find someone who spoke english, there was no one who did unfortunately. Luckily I had my little brother finn with me who was thirteen, his friend who was twelve and me I'm eighteen. My brother and his friend are getting worried, I am even getting worried but i have to keep a cool mind for the two guys. I looked in my bag to see if the lady at the flight infomation centre could read and get me on the correct flight but as I searched through my bag I realised that I lost my passport.

The good thing is is that Finn and his friend Bob did not lose their passports so we aventually got an english person who could speak their language arrived from a flight and he was willing to help us. So in about an hour later we were on the correct flight and we were heading back to Japan.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment