Monday 22 September 2014

PEEL Paragraph

Being a mum is easy:

Being a Mum is easy if you have children over the age of nine. This is because little kids under nine years old tend to throw tantrums while older children just cant be bothered causing a scene any where. For example I have family friend and they had a 4 year old boy and a 11 year old girl and I went to the super market and when the 4 year old was not aloud to get what he wanted he started to cry and scream and just make his mum angry. Then there was the 11 year old who was not aloud to get something and they just said "Fine," and it was done. Secondly, if you have a child under the age of nine they might not make sense at all when they are trying to tell you something like when I was sitting at the dinner table with my 5 year old brother he was trying to tell me something and he cant pronounce words that easily and I had no clue what he was saying. Finally eating vegetables, kids under nine HATE vegetables  while older children just happily eat them with no problem. Like the time my family were eating dinner and I ate all my dinner and my brother refused to even touch him pumpkin. So with that said being a mum is easier when you have a child over nine years old.


No comments:

Post a Comment