Thursday 4 September 2014

Army Dialogue




"GET TO THE LEFT SIDE HIGHBALL!!!" I shouted.
"I CAN'T SLUGGER, WE NEED TO GET BEHIND COVER!!!!!" Screamed my friend Storm.
"Ok, now what we have to do is take out the left group of men and the right group of men."
"If we can get you behind that tree, you will have a perfect line up with your Sniper Riffle."
"And you can stay here and wait for me to take down the group of men on the right, we can move to where they were and take out the group of men on the left."
"When do you want me to attack sir?"
"NOW!!!!"
"If I go now I am going to get shot the second I leave this spot."
 "I don't care!!! don't you want to die fighting or die whimpering in a corner waiting for someone else to do the job for you!!"
"At this point I have no clue what I want to do."
"Well I do, so get your butt in the field and defend your country !"
"Fine just cause you said it so nicely."



No comments:

Post a Comment