Thursday 29 May 2014

NZ Stolen Cars

Robber 1: Hurry up, I want this Subaru Impreza, You know we only have ten minutes.
Robber 2: Don't rush me, I'm doing the best I can right now.
Robber 1: I see someone coming, oh never mind it is just the dog.
Robber 2: You are so stupid at times jeez.
Robber 1: Just keep working times a ticking and it should not take that long to jimmy rig the door then hot wire it.
Robber 2: Got it, come on get in, and get the dog to I have always wanted a dog.
Robber 1: Here boy, here boy hey he is liking my face, he is pretty strong for a small Labrador.
Robber 2: I cant believe we just stole a Subaru Impreza, and a dog LOL
Robber 1: Just drive, I want to get to the pub before twelve.
Robber 2: Fine lets just go, hey what should we name the dog?
Robber 1: I like the name Hot wheels.



No comments:

Post a Comment