Monday 2 June 2014

Interview with Bailey

Me: So you went to TGS the international school, what was your personal challenge?
Bailey: Um, it would have to be walking the Great Wall Of China, that was a challenge.
Me: Wow that sounds hard to do, I don't think I could do that even if I tried.
Bailey: Do you have any other questions?
Me: Many, like what country did you graduate in?
Bailey: It was Japan, Japan was also my favourite country too, all of the beautiful lights in Tokyo and lovely gardens throughout the land, Just awesome you should go there.
Me: I don't think I have enough time to go there but I will keep it in mind.
Bailey: What other questions do you have?
Me: Did you ever get lost in another country? 
Bailey: No, I was a good girl and stayed with the school and never got lost once.
Me: Cool, well that's all the time we have it was great to meet you.
Bailey: Well thanks for having me, bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment