Wednesday 21 May 2014

Short Story

I need to include:
1. A stolen ring
2. Fear of spiders
3. Sinister Stranger


The Ring of Fate
It was a cold dreary night in Manhattan, it was new years eve. It was about 11:30 and there were so many people, I could not count them all. I was in times square it was cold, very cold. I was walking down to the main show when I noticed that there was a large man attacking a helpless women. I ran toward the man and yelled as I ran "Get away from her creep!!!!!!!!' I could not see his face, he looked at me and his eyes felt like they burnt into my sole. I saw a lot of spiders in my head. I have a phobia of spiders, I just can’t stand them.

I could not stop, he was going to kill the lady. I kept running toward him. When I got close I punched him as hard as I possibly could and he fell to the ground in pain. I do not know how but he then vanished in thin air. The lady said to me. “He stole my ring.”
“HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!” I had not realised what the time was and I said to the lady, “I will get your ring.”

No comments:

Post a Comment