Sunday 23 November 2014

Forums

What is an internet forum?
An Internet forum is a message board where people post things and sometimes debate who's opinion is correct.

Have you ever posted on a forum? Explain.
Yes, when I was on comic vine I looked at a battle between Nightwing VS Batman Beyond and I had a very interesting debate and eventually I gave in a let him win.

What is a thread?
A thread is a collection of posts.

What is the forum administrator’s job? Their job is to browse the internet and get rid of anything inappropriate or un-interesting.

What are some different names for forums?
The friend killer

Here is a forum I found

What do you think the rules for posting on a forum are?

No Death threats
No Adult comments when children are present
Mo stalking people

What do you think the consequences are for breaking the forum rules?

Banned from site
Fined


No comments:

Post a Comment