Thursday 6 February 2014

Personality Test

1. What animal I am

I am also a bit of a Otter (25%)
I am also a bit of a Golden Retriever (24%)
I am also a bit of a Lion (25%)
I am also a bit of a Beaver (25%)

2. Do you agree with this result? Say why/why not
Yes because I think that I like to have fun and I am loyal and smart when I want to be am a leader when i want to be.

3. What are 3 strengths of your animal type? What is 1 weakness of your animal type?
I think I am more Lion so I am strong willed and I am tough and I lead people the best I can And my weakness is I am to focussed I don't thing right.

4. Predict which animal you think the other members of your family are, and do the same for 1 good friend.
Dad= Lion Mum= Otter Talor= Otter Friend Ryan= Otter

5. Do you think this is a useful survey for people to take? Say why/why not
Yes because it can kind of tell people what they are and can help them

6.The test




No comments:

Post a Comment