Wednesday 15 October 2014

Story Editing

It was a Monday morning I just got woken up by my mum to get ready for school I got out of bed and reached down for my uniform but it wasn't there I looked under my bed under my pillows but I couldn't find my uniform anywhere "Kaidin, have you gotten in the shower yet?" 
"No Mum I cant find my uniform." 
"Well, you better find it quick or you will be going to school in your onesie." 
"But mum I cant find it anywhere it’s like its just disappeared."
"Oh sure, just like all your other stuff huh Kaidin." I got a note to go to school to say that my uniform is lost and that I have to wear mufti just for today which was a pain because every teacher I walked past asked why im in mufti and where my uniform is so I just showed them the note and moved on when I got home I went to go grab my iPod from where I always put it but I looked and that wasn't there either I yelled out to my mum 
"Mum!!! have you seen my iPod?"
"No, but do you know where did you last put it."
"Mum, if i knew where I last put it do you think i'd be asking you where it is?"
"Sorry, just trying to help." 
I thought to myself that i'll try to find it later so I ran into my room to go on my PS3 but surprise surprise, it’s not there.
"Mum!!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment