Tuesday 21 May 2013

Cooking is impossible

Last night I cooked an entree a main and a dessert for my dad and his girlfriend. The entree was a salad and in it it had salami  cheese and cucumber and some spacial sauce.[not going to tell you what the sauce is]

Entree:

Dad= 9/10
Andrea= 7/10

Main: For the main I made stir-fry and it had in it udon  nodules and chicken and some greens  and some soe sause.

Main:

Dad=8/10
Andrea=7/10

Desert: absolut massacre nobody got out of the sugar rush I gave them it had ice cream whipped cream and all the rest.

Dad=7/10
Andrea10/10              AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

2 comments:

  1. Love the comments you have in here :) Dinner was amazing and both Andrea and I enjoyed the flavours, the way you served up the courses and laid them out, but also the way you arranged the food on the plates. Very proud. Cant wait for next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY THATS SOUNDS GREAT

    ReplyDelete