Thursday 31 July 2014

MY B-DAY

On my birthday yesterday I got a lot of AWESOME GIFTS!!! My dad got me a Batman Arkham origins Grappling Hook replica which actually fires. Also he got me a Injustice Nightwing and Superman models from the Injustice game. My Mum got me a DC DECK BUILDING GAME which is a Superhero card game with punch cards and things like that plus the expansion pack. And My dad got me a New 52 Nightwing collectible with his signature weapon, Cali Sticks. But most of all my dad and my step-mum gave my an I-Phone 3GS with a special case with Nightwing on it.

From My sister Talor I got a game called FARCRY 3 which I have wanted since it came out in 2012.
My little step-brothers present to me I am getting today after school.
My Nana and Popa gave me 40 dollars.

And thats still not all of it I feel so Spoiled.  

No comments:

Post a Comment