Wednesday 16 April 2014

Do Videos Affect your Eyesight

For my science fair last year my friend Ryan and I did Do Video Games Effect your Eyesight.

Aim: My aim was to find out if Video games do effect your eyesight of if it was just an old tale.
Hypothesis: Video Games do effect your eyesight but not as much as people say they do. 
Introduction: Video Games have been said by people that the effect your eyes and turn them square.
Equipment and method: Ryan and I used an Eye-chart and an X-box 360 and we played three different games. Those games included Batman Arkham City, Skyrim and Fable II. We played for 20 minutes and then looked at the chart then 30 then an hour.
Results: Ryan and I found out that video games do effect your eyesight but not as much as people make it out to be.
Conclusion: I learnt that you should not play video games all the time because it can hurt your eyes.  


What did you do well last year?
We got into the next category in the science competition.
What did you find difficult last year?
I found that the presenting of the board was hard because I had to find all the
photos.

My topic this year:
Hover shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment